Emergency Physician House Calls™
Using America's First
Emergency Physician House Call with PORTABLE ER
Emergency Physician House Calls™
Research proven and medically published to be
"Faster, Better and Cheaper"
than the busy hospital ER or the urgent care facility.¹
Avoid going to the Hospital ER
Avoid all Hospital Infections
Greater East Aurora, NY Area Only
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(716) 655-6854 (office),
(716) 998-7474 (cell)
- Dr. Sterba's expertise is limited to Advanced Medical and Surgical Wound Care done in patient's homes. This includes Pressure Injuries/Ulcers ('bedsores').
- Patients are not seen at Dr. Sterba's home.
- Fully reimbursed by all major insurances (BlueCross/BlueShield, Independent Health, Univera, UnitedHealthcare, Empire Plan, others, plus Medicare, Medicaid, Military TRICARE)
- Have no insurance? Donations are accepted.
- Co-Pays, Deductibles, and Donations are tax-deductible, received at the time of service.
- Please make your tax-deductible on-line donation confidentially to "Saved by Grace Ministry, Inc." with PayPal or Credit Card Donate Button, below. Saved by Grace Ministry, Inc. is a Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Charity and is listed with Guide Star. Please see both links at the bottom of this page. Rest assured; we have never and will never collect or share the name or address of anyone who has confidentially donated on-line to Saved by Grace Ministry, Inc.
- The Top Priority of Emergency Physician House Calls™ using our Community-based PORTABLE ER® "caring for those in greater need" is now Physician Advanced Medical and Surgical Wound Care: Pressure Injuries/Ulcers ('bed sores'), Arterial/Venous Insufficiency Ulcers with Doppler Blood Pressures and Nutrition Assessments. Our Advanced Medical and Surgical Wound Care also includes Lacerations: Minor to complex or complicated lacerations using Plastic Surgical techniques, skin tears, abrasions, plus foreign body removal (e.g. splinters).
Primary Care Doctors and Specialists are contacted and our full medical records are confidentially sent to doctors.
Follow-up medical care or therapy is arranged and confirmed by Dr. John A. Sterba.
- There is Good News, especially with COVID-19.
- Dr. and Mrs. Sterba continue to serve by emailing and mailing digital copies of their Fifth Revised Edition (March 26, 2020) of "The Textbook of Equipping for Disasters. Sheltering at Home", which is greatly helping people during disasters including this COVID-19 Pandemic. For example, the "Textbook of Equipping for Disasters. Sheltering at Home" includes time-tested methods to sanitize and disinfect using household regular and concentrated bleach safely diluted with water following step-by-step instructions.
- In addition, Dr. Sterba's well-received Healthcare Provider Seminar, "Practicing Medicine by Physician House Calls"with many referenced handouts are available as a convenient digital Take-Home Version sent out same day by Google Slides or by U.S. Mail (CD, thumb drive).
- For details of either "The Textbook of Equipping for Disasters. Sheltering at Home" or the convenient digital Take-Home Version of the Seminar, "Practicing Medicine by Physician House Calls" please go to the Tab, "Seminars and Publications".
- Please email your requests for your digital copy of the "Textbook of Equipping for Disasters. Sheltering at Home" or the digital Take-Home Version of the Seminar, "Practicing Medicine by Physician House Calls" to Dr. John A. Sterba at: [email protected]
1. Sterba, JA. Wound Care On The Go. ‘Portable ER’ Allows Physician to Reinvent House Calls. Today’s Wound Clinic. 2012, September: 18-21.
2. Sterba, JA. Emergency Physician House Calls™: Time, Outcome Benefits and Cost of Point of Care (POC) Laboratories Used with Community-based PORTABLE ER®. White Paper: Original Research. Saved by Grace Ministry, Inc., 226 Center Rd., East Aurora, NY 14052, December 11, 2017; 23 pages.
3. Sterba, JA and JE Sterba. Test and Evaluation of Two-Way UHF Business Radios during Emergency Physician House Calls™ Transporting the PORTABLE ER® in a Hilly, Rural Environment. White Paper: Original Research. Saved by Grace Ministry, Inc., 226 Center Rd., East Aurora, NY 14052, April 18, 2018; 49 pages.
Saved by Grace Ministry, Inc. has met Better Business Bureau's (BBB) Standards for Charity Accountability and is a BBB Accredited Charity. You can view the Saved by Grace Ministry, Inc. full Charity Review by clicking on the BBB Accredited Charity logo, here:
To see the GuideStar review of Saved by Grace Ministry, Inc., please click on the GuideStar logo, here:
Saved by Grace Ministry, Inc. has no public accommodations. Patients are not seen at the private residence of Dr. and Mrs. John and Janice Sterba.